Joseph Flach & Sons Ltd: Medicinal & Culinary Herbs, Spices & Gums - Pharmaceutical Raw Materials
History Ethical Trading Policy Botanicals Other Products Contact
Home History
1882 - 1908
1923 - 1935
1940 - 1951
1954 - 1968
1972 - 1989
1990 - 2006

The Years 1923 Until 1935

In 1923 Paul, the youngest brother, joined the Partnership and the firm moved to a larger premises at 64 Mark Lane, London.

1924 saw the business exhibited at the 'British Empire Exhibition'.

In 1926, Joseph Flach & Sons accquired the old established business of 'Walter Jaques Son & Co and in 1927, having grown in size, the business became a Private Limited Company and the following year, moved premises once again, to a warehouse at No.8 Upper East Smithfield.

In 1935, the company exhibited at the Brussels Universal and International Exhibition and was awarded a Gold and Silver medal.


 
Copyright © 2015 Joseph Flach & Sons Ltd. All Rights Reserved Website Design by Activ8Multimedia